POPAI provides global best practice members-only market intelligence, case studies and industry resources, professional development and networking opportunities, and member discounts of up to half price on a comprehensive calendar of events each year - all available to your whole company team.
HOW TO JOIN
You can join online on the link below. POPAI membership is company membership rather than individual membership (your entire team access the membership) and is priced at $2,500 + GST per annum.
Key member benefits include:
- Full 12 month subscription from the date of signing
- Multiple staff access to member benefits
- Significant member discounts – up to half price – for all POPAI events and conferences
- All POPAI Global Resources available from our one-stop online members only portal – research papers, presentations, white papers, publications and case studies from around the world
- All resources from the global Shop! network, POPAI's worldwide parent association - including the A. R.E. Trend Report; a proprietary quarterly global design/consumer trends report, and Retail Environments magazine
- Up to the minute commentary on shopper behaviour, trends and retail case studies
- Legal best practice guidelines and downloadable tools for Shopper Marketers
- Financial best practice guidelines and downloadable tools for Shopper Marketers
- POPAI members directory listing
- Jobs and careers Board where members can advertise for personnel and seek HR resources
- The opportunity for members to contribute content for consideration including case studies, promotions and articles for the POPAI online portal, our social media feeds, member EDMs, speaking opportunities and coverage by industry press
- Free POPAI Shopper Marketing Fundamentals E-Course, and other educational material
- Free subscription to industry publications including Inside FMCG, Inside Retail, Retail World, Retail Pharmacy, Convenience World and the Retail World Annual Report*
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire now, or call General Manager, Carla Bridge, on 0412 727 774.
*1 copy per corporate member for print publications, unlimited for E-news.