Inspiring retail environments & experiences
At POPAI, we're all about Inspiring retail environments and experiences, and the POPAI 2017 Marketing at Retail Summit this October is loaded with inspiring speakers, case studies, technologies ideas and predictions for 2017 and the future.
Over two days, October 12 and 13 at Jones Bay Wharf, Sydney, international and Australian industry leaders will share what's winning the hearts and minds of shoppers in the era of experience first, covering off major touchpoints across retail marketing.
SPEAKERS CONFIRMED SO FAR:
- John Batistich (ex-Westfield)
- Mira Bashir, Head of Customer Experience, Telstra
- Steve Sos, MD, Shazam
- Krystelle Hutchins, Mattel & Emma Keech, Real World Marketing
- Natasha Ritz, Brand Communications Manager, Lush Cosmetics
- Elena Pintado, Sunbeam & Michael Cromer, Conversion Group
- Jason Bentley, Aurora Virtual Reality
- Graham Christie, The Golden Acre
- Belinda Daly, Head of Shopping Centre Marketing, AMP Capital Shopping Centres
TOPICS TO BE COVERED:
Understanding Amazon | Channel strategy | Creating shopper visitation | Customer experience | Bridging the gap between digital and physical marketing | Harnessing mobile opportunity | Marketing with purpose | VR for channel planning | Millennials | Realising the potential of bots in marketing | Yet to be released data on the size & shape of Australia's shopper and retail marketing industry
MORE TO BE ANNOUNCED IN THE COMING WEEKS!
To book Summit or Awards Gala Dinner tickets, click here.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org
2 Day Pass
Member 2 Day pass - $695
Non-member 2 Day pass - $1050
1 Day Passes
Day 1 Member - $495
Day 1 Non-member - $750
Day 2 - Non-member $395
Half Day Pass
Day 1 Half Day – Member $295
MEET POPAI PARTNERS
The 2017 POPAI Marketing @ Retail Summit and Awards are proudly supported by: